GYSPOT INVERTER PTI.G
As a result of the world leaders' experience, the GYSPOT INVERTER PTI-G is the spot welder of the future.
The onboard intelligence guarantees full automation, offering body shops the ability to increase their efficiency: Genius G-clamp with pneumatic over-opening, easy arm positioning without adjustment, motorised overhanging arm providing a wide working area.
It is the most advanced machine for the active body shop. It is the most advanced machine for the active body shop.
- Light weight of 11.3 kg with the G1 arm.
- 80 mm of automatic opening capacity (20 mm at rest)
- Manual over-opening of the arm for access to difficult areas (200 mm release).
- Brass clamp support and arm-base for an optimal electrical contact (effortless maintenance).
- The double-action feature ensures quick arm removal without the use of tools.
- Automatic cooling connection.
- Remote-controlled clamp (opening, welding, adjustments validation).
- Lockable Gyrosocope, ball bearing, integrated into the clamp body.
- High duty cycle (18 points/min).
- Optional G9 arm is suitable with auto mode.
- Optional single-point gun (option)
ADJUSTABLE OVERHANGING ARM
- Extends 120cm from the power source
- Motorised overhanging arm to adapt to the working height.
- Offset balancer from the work area.
- Rubber protections at the end of moving parts
- AUTO Mode: the machine automatically recognizes - steel type, sheet-metal thickness, Panel bond presence, and insulating material between HSS/VHSS/UHSS/Boron sheet-metal.
- Traceability: The recording feature saves the characteristics of each welding spot performed to the SD card provided
- Easy transfer of saved reports to PC.
ROBUST AND MOBILE
- Reinforced and manoeuvrable trolley with 30-litre coolant tank.
- Expander on the front wheels for better stability.
- Integrated 6-arm support.